Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What is Art?

Art can mean a lot of different things to different people. For me Art can be something concrete, abstract, done by hand or even done on the computer. It can be commercial, personal or even controversial, but it's all artwork for me.


By trade I am a Graphic Designer, but I love photography, illustration and painting. As a graphic designer, I am a commercial artist; as a photographer, I am a painter with light. As far as fine art and illustration go, I paint or draw whatever I feel like at the time of creating the artwork. This type of art is more personal for me.


In the upcoming weeks, months and years, I will be writing short blogs about various things that relate to all forms of art. In these upcoming blogs, sometimes I will include my commercial work and sometimes I will include my personal work.


I hope that you will enjoy my blog, look forward to reading whatever posts or comments that you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment